Sunday 25 January 2015

Project 365: January 8th - January 14th

The following photos I took between January 8th and January 14th for my Project 365.

All shots are shot in Aperture Manual, in RAW format and edited in Lightroom.

January 8th

A shot of my daughter's mini Christmas tree. Was planning for a macro shot, but in the end this was the shot I was most happy with. 

Settings: ISO 100, 51mm, f/6.3, 1/10sec.


January 9th

A night shot from a distance, taken from my daughter's bedroom window. Wanted to try another night shot and felt this building was perfect. Also an excuse to use my other lens. 

Settings: ISO 1600, 116mm, f/5.0, 1/5sec.


January 10th

A shot of a bicycle's wheel. Something simple as a partial shot. Feel perhaps a deeper depth of field may have got me more of the wheel in focus, though I do like how the shot came out.

Settings: ISO 200, 55mm, f/5.6, 1/60sec.


January 11th

This is an attempt of a silhouette shot. It was beautiful day and saw this is a chance to see if I could produce a decent silhouette shot. It was not perfect as I caught some glare on the lens, but I feel it was a good attempt nonetheless. 

Settings: ISO 200, 22mm, f/14, 1/1000sec.


January 12th

A shot of my cat, Flora. Had left it quite late in the day to take this, so when I saw my cat all comfy, thought it was a chance to work on my shots of animals. 

Settings: ISO 400, 55mm, f/7.1, 1/60sec.


January 13th

Shot of Mary Magdalene Church. Have taken shots of this church before, but decided to go for a different angle to avoid the glare of the sun.

Settings: ISO 200, 40mm, f/5.6, 1/1000sec.


January 14th

Shot of a crane over Croydon. This is the same building I had photographed a few days before at night. I took it again from my house, but zoomed in closer for more detail this time of the crane.

Settings: ISO 200, 300mm, f/5.6, 1/800sec.


No comments:

Post a Comment